Large commercial brick warehouse available for sale in downtown Fitchburg. Lots of storage space on 3 levels and is in the process of being cleaned out. Wood floors, large wooden beams and many windows adorn this building. Many possible uses include storage space, a possible auto repair shop, use your imagination. This warehouse is being sold along with the multi-family right next door. You just have to see this property to imagine what it could be for you!
This property features 0.18 Acres, and is currently available for $247,000.
For complete details click here.
Investors, Business Owners, take notice! This is a unique opportunity to own a 2 family building and a large warehouse just feet away from the front door. Or use one of the units for an office and rent out the other. Let your imagination get to work on a few modifications! . Many possible uses for both these properties. It is not often a multi-family and a warehouse come on the market being sold together! Seeing is believing so call now to set up an accompanied showing.
This property features 8 total rooms, 2 full baths, 4 bedrooms, 0.37 Acres, and is currently available for $247,000.
For complete details click here.
When the weather heats up so does the grill. Outdoor cooking can be easy and delicious but in order to get the best results you have to take good care of your grill. The time to maintain your grill is minimal but the payback can be tremendous. Here are some proper grill maintenance tips to keep you cooking for a good-long time.
Clean the Grill Grate
Your grill grate is where the food goes, thus it sees the most action. After getting a fire going, clean the grill grate. If you cook with high heat it is easier to clean the grate. Each time you turn on the grill, let the grate heat up for about five minutes. This will burn away any food or debris that remains. Use a grill brush to take care of the rest.
Do not clean the grill grate directly after cooking on it. Pick off any large pieces of food that may still be there, but leave the blackness encasing the grate. It will actually help protect it from rust between cooking.
Oil the Grate
Dip a wadded paper towel or cloth in a little oil and wipe it evenly over the grate. Oiling your grill grate helps prevent food from sticking. Do not use too much oil, because it could start a fire.
Clean the Grill
Clean out the ash from inside the grill and about once a month give the grill a good once over. Leaving the inside of the grill “dirty” for a few weeks can have its benefits as it acts as a seasoning and also aids in maintaining temperature control. Give the inside of grill a cleaning with a dry paper towel or cloth to remove any fallen food or excess ash. You can clean the outside of the grill with a good scrubbing so your guests won’t be afraid when they see your grill.
Storing Your Grill
It may seem obvious, but cover your grill. This way you will keep the elements out and prevent the grill from rusting and from an early demise.
Daily grill maintenance really pays off over time so now you can throw some food on the flame enjoy your grill for many years to come. Do you have a great grilling tip? Please feel free to share your tips on the comments section below.
BACK ON THE MARKET is this fabulous home in one of Boxborough’s most sought after neighborhoods, Old Harvard Estates! Welcome to this wonderfully designed Colonial, nestled away from the road, protected by beautiful woods. Enter into the nicely appointed kitchen which opens into the expansive family room with a vaulted ceiling and fireplace. With new high end large windows and lots of sky lights, there is plenty of natural light to make this home so relaxing. A large living room, formal dining room, french and pocket doors and hardwood floors on both the 1st and 2nd floors, this very well built home flows so easily. Quick access to the major highways and the commuter rail make this home the one for you!
Acton Listing AlertsActon, MA - $799,000 - Single-Family - Antique, Farmhouse - Rooms:13 - Beds:4 - Baths:36 hours agoActon, MA - $265,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:19 hours agoActon, MA - $329,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Acton, MA - $899,000 - Single-Family - Tudor - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Acton, MA - $389,000 - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1
Concord Listing AlertsConcord, MA - $1,998,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:13 - Beds:5 - Baths:5/17 hours agoConcord, MA - $799,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Concord, MA - $1,599,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:13 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/2Concord, MA - $1,169,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:3/1Concord, MA - $875,000 - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:9 - Beds:5 - Baths:2/1
Stow Listing AlertsStow, MA - $579,900 - Single-Family - Garrison - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/12 hours agoStow, MA - $998,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:28 hours agoStow, MA - $499,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Stow, MA - $549,900 - Single-Family - Contemporary, Other - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:3Stow, MA - $664,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
- Are You Following Acton's Water Conservation Schedule? July 23, 2014Acton has a strict lawn watering schedule that restricts households to one day of watering per week. […]
- Market Basket fires 7 more employees; state, municipal officials rally in support July 21, 2014Twenty-seven state legislators and two mayors signed a letter over the weekend calling for a boycott of Market Basket to support employees calling for the return of Arthur T. Demoulas, and on Sunday, some of those employees were fired. […]
- Mass. Lawmaker Proposes Statewide Plastic Bag Ban July 17, 2014Plastic shopping bags are something most shoppers take for granted, but environmentalists have a different view. […]
- Share Your News and Tips July 16, 2014Patch wants to know what's happening in Acton. Send news tips, photos, videos, or questions about local stories you want us to cover to firstname.lastname@example.org. […]
- Are You Following Acton's Water Conservation Schedule? July 23, 2014
- Adobe Theater's 2014-15 Season to Feature Forbidden Broadway, Curtains & More July 28, 2014The Adobe Theater announces the plays that will comprise the final production in 2014 and the first four shows in 2015. […]
- Historic trolley tour makes connections around Devens July 28, 2014Fine weather and healthy interest created good turnouts Saturday morning for a trio of events billed under the logo "Connecting Communities" and sponsored by Freedoms Way Heritage Area and the Montachusett Regional Trails Commission, in cooperation with the Fort Devens Museum and Friends of the Oxbow National Wildlife Refuge. […]
- Drunk Concord Woman Had Kid in Car During Hit-and-Run, Cops Say July 23, 2014The following is an excerpt from the Concord police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction. […]
- New in paperback: 'A Short History of Nuclear Folly,'... July 23, 2014Someone once thought that a car fueled by a nuclear reactor in its trunk was a good idea. […]
- Adobe Theater's 2014-15 Season to Feature Forbidden Broadway, Curtains & More July 28, 2014
- Springfield City Library offers summer fun for all ages, from poetry... July 23, 2014Already I am seeing back-to-school displays and sales at stores - too soon for me. […]
- Peabody Fire Welcomes Six New Recruits July 21, 2014Peabody Fire Department welcomed new recruits on Sunday after they graduated from a six-week in-house training program. […]
- Greater Boston author readings July 20-26 July 20, 2014John Warley and James Magruder read at 7 p.m. at Porter Square Books, Cambridge . […]
- Sold out... or nearly so July 19, 2014Being surrounded by masses of armor in Jacques Littlefield's collection of fighting vehicles, including a British FV214 "Conqueror" heavy tank , offered plenty to contemplate. […]
- Springfield City Library offers summer fun for all ages, from poetry... July 23, 2014